Last Updated: November 1, 2018
The website located at https://cocktailsquad.com/ (the “Site”) is a copyrighted work belonging to Cocktail Squad, LLC, a Colorado limited liability company LLC (“Cocktail Squad”, “us”, “our”, and “we”). Certain features of the Site may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Site in connection with such features. All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into these Terms.
- Use of Our Service
- You may use the Service only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. Any use or access to the Service by anyone under 21 is strictly prohibited and in violation of these Terms. The Service is not available to any Users previously removed from the Service by Cocktail Squad.
- Service Rules. You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities: (a) copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”; (b) using any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Cocktail Squad servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser (except that Cocktail Squad grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials); (c) transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email; (d) attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service; (e) taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (f) uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service; (g) collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service; (h) using the Service for any commercial solicitation purposes; (i) impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity; (j) interfering with the proper working of the Service; (k) accessing any content on the Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Service; or (l) bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content therein. We may, without prior notice, change the Service; stop providing the Service or features of the Service, to you or to users generally; or create usage limits for the Service. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by these Terms. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Cocktail Squad Users. Cocktail Squad shall have no liability for your interactions with other Users, or for any User’s action or inaction.
- Proprietary Rights. Cocktail Squad retains sole and exclusive ownership of all rights, title and interests in the Service, the Site, content, and all intellectual property rights relating thereto, including, without limitation, issued patents and pending patent applications with respect to the Service and the technology related thereto. This provision shall survive termination and expiration of these Terms and shall remain in full force and effect thereafter. You acknowledge and agree that Cocktail Squad will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the Site. Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Service for your personal, noncommercial use only and as permitted by the features of the Service. Cocktail Squad reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Service and the content. Cocktail Squad may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason. The rights granted to you in these Terms are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site, whether in whole or in part, or any content displayed on the Site or Service; (b) you shall not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site or Service; (c) you shall not access the Site or Service in order to build a similar or competitive website, product, or service; and (d) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site or Service may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means. Unless otherwise indicated, any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site and Service shall be subject to these Terms. All copyright and other proprietary notices on the Site (or on any content displayed on the Site or Service) must be retained on all copies thereof.
- If you provide Cocktail Squad with any feedback or suggestions regarding the Site or Service (“Feedback”), you hereby assign to Cocktail Squad all rights in such Feedback and agree that Cocktail Squad shall have the right to use and fully exploit such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate. Cocktail Squad will treat any Feedback you provide to Cocktail Squad as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to Cocktail Squad any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Cocktail Squad and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (a) your use of and access to the Service (b) your violation of any term of these Terms, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (c) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or intellectual property rights; (d) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- No Warranty. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COCKTAIL SQUAD, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COCKTAIL SQUAD, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SERVICE. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF (A) $100 OR (B) TOTAL FEES PAID BY YOU TO COCKTAIL SQUAD DURING THE SIX (6) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE TIME SUCH CLAIM AROSE.
- Changes to the Terms. These Terms are subject to occasional revision, and if we make any substantial changes in the way we use your information, we will notify you by sending you an e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided to us and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on our Site. Any material changes to these Terms will be effective immediately. Please note that at all times you are responsible for updating your information to provide us with your most current e-mail address. In any event, changes to these Terms may affect our use of information that you provided us prior to our notification to you of the changes. If you do not wish to permit changes in our use of your information, you must notify us prior to the effective date of the changes that you wish to deactivate your account with us. Continued use of our Site, or services, following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
- Electronic Communications. Cocktail Squad uses electronic means for most communications. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from Cocktail Squad in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Cocktail Squad provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were be in a hardcopy writing. The foregoing does not affect your non-waivable rights.
- Cocktail Squad may suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, or with or without notice, effective immediately. Cocktail Squad may modify or remove all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without notice.
- Dispute Resolution. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may require the application of the law of another jurisdiction. If you believe that Cocktail Squad has not adhered to these Terms, please contact Cocktail Squad by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation. If you and Cocktail Squad are unable to reach a resolution to the dispute, you and Cocktail Squad will settle the dispute exclusively under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (adr.org) at its Denver, Colorado office. Any election to arbitrate by one party will be final and binding on the other. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IF EITHER PARTY ELECTS TO ARBITRATE, NEITHER PARTY WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT OR HAVE A JURY TRIAL. You and Cocktail Squad agree that any arbitration will be limited to the dispute between Cocktail Squad and you individually. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU AND COCKTAIL SQUAD ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Cocktail Squad otherwise agree, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of any class or representative proceeding.
- Entire Terms. These Terms constitutes the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site and Service. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. Your relationship to Cocktail Squad is that of an independent contractor, and neither party is an agent or partner of the other. These Terms, and your rights and obligations herein, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without Cocktail Squad’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. The terms and conditions set forth in these Terms shall be binding upon assignees.
- Copyright/Trademark Information. Copyright 2018 © Cocktail Squad LLC, All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site and Service are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.
- Contact Information. Cocktail Squad welcomes your comments or questions regarding these Terms. Please e-mail us at email@example.com or contact us at the following address or phone number:
Cocktail Squad, LLC
885 Arapahoe Avenue, Boulder, CO 80302